What To Expect When You Start Coaching With Me
Here is an overview of what you can expect when you start your coaching journey with me.
The first thing we will do is book an intake session. This will set the framework of how we will work together over the course of sessions you have booked. The main things we will cover in this session are
* structured how we will work together so that it suits you and your needs
* identify your long term goal and what success look like for you
* take the first steps to reaching your goal
During the coaching sessions – It’s all about the conversation
During our conversations in the coaching sessions I will ask you a number of questions, such as what do you want to get out of life, what areas of your life would you like to improve and where would you like to see yourself ending up.
Once we have identified your goals, we will break them down into steps. we will then move on to where you are now, what you could do to and what you will do to move towards your goals.
Some of the questions I ask will be challenging. Some of them will make you stop and think. It’s these questions that we lead you to the biggest breakthroughs and uncover some truths you were not aware of.
Some of our sessions will be stretching as we uncover and remove limiting beliefs you have about yourself. There is no need to worry I’ll be with you every step of the way.
Coaching is a partnership
Coaching is a partnership between us. As your coach I will help and guide you through each session. However, it’s you who’ll decide upon the options and actions to help you move forward with your life. I will never force you to make any decisions you don’t feel comfortable with. I will gently encourage you to explore how to make positive changes in your life.
Here are some of the practical things you may need to know
* Each coaching session will normally last between 45 and 60 minutes depending on what works best for you.
* Session can be conducted face to face, over the phone or on Skype, again whichever works for you.
* You will get actions to complete after each session which will be reviewed at the beginning of the next session.
* Half way through your group sessions we’ll have a review session to ensure we are making progress towards your long term goal.
[wpdevart_forms id=”2″ ]
- 48Coaching is an investment of both your time and your money. To get the best results from coaching it's important you ensure you are ready, willing and able to be coached. The questions below will help you to determine this. I Am Ready I have time to invest in myself -…
- 44Knowing what you want to BE, DO, HAVE in life means that you halfway to achieving them. In this post we are going to go through an activity to help you explore everything that you want to do, be or have. This will assist you to set short, medium and…
- 42Do you feel stuck?. Do you think there has got to be more to life than this?. Do you see other people progressing and wish you could? Do you want to make a change in an area of your life but don't know how to? If the answer to any…