You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. (I can’t take credit for these wise words it was Martin Luther King Jr, clever man wouldn’t you agree)
I’m sure you’ve heard the term “a job for life”. I’m sorry to be the one to break the bad new to you but they no longer exist. The average person in the UK will have between 8 and 12 different job before they retire and will be made redundant at least once.
If you’re in your 20’s or 30’s the likelihood is the job you will retire from doesn’t even exist yet. If you’re in your 40’s, 50’s or 60’s you will have experienced a considerable amount of change through your career. Regardless of age many of us struggle at some point in our career.
As roles are becoming more diverse, there are more opportunities available and possibilities are endless. We have more choice now than ever before, in what we do, how we do it and where we do it. This can also lead to more confusion and uncertainty.
Career coaching can help you get the most from the amazing opportunities available to you. It can help you to identify what is causing you uncertainty and confusion and most importantly it will provide you with positive steps to ensure get you to where you want to be faster that on your own.
Why is this important to spend time and money on your career
Most of us will spend around 45 years working. Yet every study done in the last 10 year indicates that the majority of us have felt unfulfilled, unsupported, demotivated, overlooked, bullied or unappreciated in our jobs. I don’t know about you but I don’t want to be part of these statistics .
We spend a lot of money and time on things to make us feel better due to being unhappy at work. In many cases these only tackle the symptoms and before we know it we are back to being stressed, unhappy, frustrated. Maybe it’s time to fix the root cause.
Career Coaching can help you if
* You’re unhappy or unfulfilled in your job but have no idea why
* You’ve just been promoted and what to make the most of the opportunity
* You feel trapped in your current job but are scared to make a change
* You’re 100% clear on where you want to be, just need the right support to get you there
* Your jobs ok but you don’t feel like its your true calling in life?
* You know you want a career change but don’t know to what, you feel overwhelmed so don’t do anything
* You’ve taken a career break – becoming a mum, been traveling, been made redundant – and want some help deciding your next move.
* You’re ready for a career change and want to explore the possibilities that are aligned to your values and beliefs.
Why not book a free 15 minute chat with me to learn more. There is no pressure during this call, you will not be asked to make any decisions. Coaching requires you to want to make a change not me persuading you to.
Complete the form below to book a call for a time that suits you.
[wpdevart_forms id=”2″ ]
- 65We all use words without thinking that much about them. But words can have a big impact, both positive and negative.
- 59Changing the accepted norm can be hard regardless of whether its personal change, changing a company or changing society as a whole. It can feel like everything (including our own brain) is set up to stop change happening. To be honest in a lot of cases you would be right,…
- 47Do you feel stuck?. Do you think there has got to be more to life than this?. Do you see other people progressing and wish you could? Do you want to make a change in an area of your life but don't know how to? If the answer to any…