All About Me
I'm pleased you want to know a little more about me
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Women in Technology
- Agile Development
- Technical Leadership
- Career Coaching
- Confidence Coaching
- Technology and Digital
- Non for Profit
- SFEDI Degree level Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- ICF International Coach Federation accreditation coach
- Organisational Member of the Association of Coaching.
- BSc Computer Science
- Agile Scrum Master and Product Owner
- ADBL – Digital Leadership Diploma
I run towards fires, I love hard problems and difficult challenges. I thrive on helping people do things that they thought were impossible and watching them reach their potential.
After nearly 20 years of leading technical teams, projects and change I know that people are the key to everything.
I have had the pleasure of helping some exceptional people do extraordinary things. I’ve supported people new to management grow and develop into phenomenal leaders. I’ve helped people gain a greater understanding of what they want from their career and how to balance this with other areas of their life. I’ve helped entrepreneurs and senior executives focus on the important things to grow their businesses and I’ve helped people understand what is really important to them.
I have a real passion for inspiring people to reach their full potential while maintaining life balance. I’m committed to shifting business culture: one person and one business at a time as the one size fits all approach to leadership development no longer works.
I know that coaching provides the best lasting results when it coming to helping people reach their goals and can achieve results where other approaches have failed.
But that’s enough about me I want to know more about you.
What has brought you here?, Where are you on your journey?, How can I help? I’d love you to get in touch just for a chat / email conversation and hopefully I can help in some way. All you have to do is complete the form below.
- 76Do you feel stuck?. Do you think there has got to be more to life than this?. Do you see other people progressing and wish you could? Do you want to make a change in an area of your life but don't know how to? If the answer to any…
- 44When an organisation decides to hire an executive coach the process goes a little like this. You decided a senior managers needs some coaching sessions. If the organisation doesn't have a coach on retainer you start the search to find one. This involves using Google, Linkedin, word of mouth or…